I'm out my mind. I might do something that you guys gonna remember for the rest of your life. I might make some people think that I'm so desperate or pathetic. I might make people around me pity for what I've get in return for behaving bad. I might be the worst person that you ever met. I might had dissapointed my parents, my friends and him. But I gotta do this. For his own sake and happiness. I'm sorry for what I've done baby, sorry that I can't be your favourite girl, didn't make you happy. Please note that, you always in my heart.
I did all I could and I gave everything I have but you had to go your way and the road was not for me. So turn right into my arm, you wont be alone. You might fall off this track sometimes, hope to see you at the finish line :') BYE.

0 comments:
Post a Comment