Monday, July 5, 2010

Talking about Regret

I guess I should stop ; 

Texting my friends all the time.
Calling them like there is no tomorrow to meet em'.
Watching the television like the story will be ask in my SPM papers.
Skipping my homeworks, shit I've done nothing but stare at them.
Online my Facebook everyday.

I probably should learn my mistakes now. My results is bad! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the "kedudukan dalam kelas". I guess this is the end of my playing time. I should study from now. I envied my classmate, Adila. Her result is soo better than mine. If she can get that result, why can't I? Jeles yang amat bile tengok kaklong dapat masuk UiTM. Abang ipar dengan Fareez pun dapat UiTM. Takkan nak ketinggalan dan dudok di rumah?!

Last week story, I went to Koperasi sekolah with my friend. And we accidently met his GF secara kebetulan. I think she's mad at me. Takkan lah sebab nampak I dengan BF you, then you're like?! He's just a friend of mine and I had no heart feeling towards him. I'm not going to steal him from you. You can have him girl :) Moral of the story, never going anywhere with people's BF HAHAHA.

Speaking of Fareez, gosh I miss that boy so much! Bitches, stay away from him. Try so hard and you'll get nothing except 'Goodbye' from him.  Tapayah nak menggedik lah :P Dah seminggu lebih tak jumpa, I miss your laugh sayang. I'll see you 5 months from now :D 

*Currently have no idea to blogging but I miss typing somehow.








1 comments:

Adila Aj said...

My result is soo bad Ezzah, takpe(: As long kte try right? Mid year is not the end. Go Go Ezzah:D