Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stop Talking BITCHES

Bitches, theres only one thing that you should know 'bout me. I maybe look quiet and cold-hearted, but once you pissed me off, you'll regret that you ever know me. Please you don't have to judge me 'cause its my life now you are talking. I know I'm too much sometimes, and like for real yes I don't care about what people say about me. Hey I never talk about you, plus you're not popular at all. Perasan je lebih kan kau ni? But I dont know why you people still love being kpochi. Perlu ke kau nak mengumpat aku, kate aku makin besar kepala lah ape lah. Aku gaduh pun dengan pakwe aku (now EX), bukan kau punya pakwe pun. Just go get your own blissful life! You live your life by your own, you do your stuffs by your own and you think by your own. Clear?

You better do, dont make me repeat it again and again 'cause I hate repeating. I talk just once I say just once so open your eyes wide reading this and open your mind wide thinking about what I'm saying here. Accept me for who I am, accept others for who they are.

0 comments: